For research programs, information collected using the DynaPulse Monitor can be transmitted to our DynaPulse Analysis Center over a secure Internet connection and instantly analyzed for measurements of arterial compliance, peripheral resistance, cardiac output, and other hemodynamic parameters. DynaPulse analysis services are are currently linked to research applications.
The patented DynaPulse technology offers:
- Unique pattern recognition algorithm, minimizing sensitivity to artifacts, giving you a much higher percentage of successful measurements.
- Increased accuracy with all three pressures and pulse rate measured individually and not estimated. Most other oscillometric devices only measure the mean arterial pressure and then estimate the systolic and diastolic pressures.
- Validation of each measurement from the non-invasive pressure waveform.
- Accurate measurements for patients with hypotensive, or muted, or soft heart sounds.
Ease of Use
The DynaPulse 5000A allows for easy cuff placement since there are no microphones or ECG leads
The DynaPulse 5000A analysis software offers many different reporting formats for viewing your data.
An Extended Range of Readings
Ambulatory monitoring makes it easy to capture measurements over a 24-hour period. This extended range of readings:
- Reduces effects of white coat hypertension
- Separates night time dippers from non-dippers
- Monitors therapeutic outcomes of medication treatments.
A Noninvasive Approach
If your focus is research, noninvasive studies save time, money, and risk.
- Time - Measurements are carried out using a simple oscillometric arm cuff and the DynaPulse NIBP monitor. Validated BP data are available on site as soon as downloaded to PC. Data are forwarded to the DynaPulse Analysis Center by agreed method, analyzed for further parameters according to protocol, then returned, possibly within as little as 24 hours.
- Money - Cost of these noninvasive studies is only a fraction of invasive ones. However even some noninvasive tools for measuring these parameters can be expensive, as much as $16,000 - $30,000 per unit. The DynaPulse 5000A is a medium priced ABPM monitor which can be bought by researchers or leased for a specific study. Hemodynamic parameters are analyzed inexpensively by the DynaPulse Analysis Center.
- Risk - Invasive studies carry more risk than noninvasive studies. DynaPulse arterial compliance measurements have already been validated against invasive measurements in sick patients.